Dependable Electrical Repair in Charleston, Mount Pleasant SC and Surrounding Areas
If you’re tired of jiggling the switch or resetting that faulty circuit breaker, call Mister Sparky today. Electrical problems are easy to ignore, but delaying essential repairs can endanger your family’s safety.
Electrical Panel Repairs and Upgrades
The circuit breaker box is the brain of your home’s electrical system. It affects how energy flows to each appliance or receptacle, and it determines how much power you can use at one time. Because problems in the command center can ripple across your home, electrical panel repairs can be vital for your safety. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Melted areas, sparks or arcing are signs that you need an immediate breaker box repair.
- If your outlets or circuits are overloaded, it might be time to upgrade your electrical panel.
- Circuit breakers that trip frequently should be replaced or upgraded to meet supply demands.
- For key appliances, consider installing a dedicated circuit that provides uninterrupted power.
- HVAC compressors, pool pumps and major appliances may benefit from having a subpanel.
- If your home has a 60-amp electrical panel, consider upgrading to a 100- or 200-amp service.
Electrical Repair Services
Most electrical problems are small and irritating, but they can also be dangerous. Outlets, switches and circuit breakers are just a few of the parts that should be inspected regularly and replaced as needed. If your home is more than 20 years old, the electrical system may need substantial upgrades along with minor improvements in the future. Upgrading your home’s electrical system can ensure your family’s safety and increase your home’s resale value if you decide to sell. These are some of the repairs that we perform for residential customers across the Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, North Charleston, and surrounding areas.
- Adding dedicated circuit breakers
- Installing larger outlets and GFCIs
- Installing new light fixtures
- Removing aluminum wiring
- Replacing switches and receptacles
- Replacing worn-out dimmers
- Swapping out faulty circuit breakers
- Updating undersized electrical panels
- Upgrading ungrounded two-prong outlets
Emergency Electrical Repairs From Mister Sparky
There are so many reasons to repair your electrical system. With years of regular use, electrical components suffer from wear and tear. During home improvement projects, you may discover previous work that needs to be repaired or redone. If the home is older, the electrical system may need updates to handle all of your appliances and electronics.
Any time that you need electrical repairs or upgrades, you can trust Mister Sparky to complete the job properly, safely and efficiently. Whether we’re replacing a broken light switch or performing a breaker box repair, our professionals follow all building codes to ensure that our work meets the highest standards.
For electrical repairs that are done right and completed on time, call Mister Sparky. We offer 24-hour emergency services throughout the Charleston area from Mount Pleasant to James Island. We’re always on time, or your repairs are free. We’ll send highly skilled professionals who will provide straightforward pricing that includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You are our number one priority and we are determined to provide an experience that exceeds your expectations.