Professional Lighting Installation in Charleston, Mount Pleasant SC and Surrounding Areas
Replacing your fixtures is one of the easiest and most effective ways to update your home while making each room feel bigger and brighter. Install porch lanterns that match your style, vanity lights that give your bathroom a spa-like ambiance or recessed lighting that can be used for reading in the afternoon and dimmed before the evening movie begins.
General Lighting Installations
The right lighting design can make your main living spaces more attractive and functional. Update your home by having our electricians install overhead task lighting in the kitchen, spotlights in the living room or track lighting in the home office. We’re available to replace existing fixtures and to wire new lights using plans prepared by your architect or interior designer.
- Recessed Lighting: Concealed above the ceiling, recessed spotlights generate a dramatic down beam that accents architectural features and work areas while making the room feel larger.
- Light Fixtures: From chandeliers to pendants and sconces, light fixtures are available in a multitude of styles and configurations designed for specific uses.
- Track Lighting: These adjustable fixtures are modern, stylish and versatile. Plus, they direct light exactly where you need it.
Specialty Lighting Services
Once your basic lighting needs are handled, customize your home with specialty products. Decorative task lamps, LED closet lights and weatherproof landscape fixtures can add value to your home. We also install dimmers and connected smart switches as well as the following items.
- Undercabinet Lights: Increase the visibility of your work surface and give your kitchen a high-end look by installing hard-wired puck lights or LED light strips.
- Ceiling Fans: Available in modern and traditional styles, ceiling fans provide general task lighting and a refreshing breeze that can lower your cooling bills by 4 to 8 percent.
- Outdoor Lights: Use porch lamps, motion-activated floodlights and low-voltage landscape fixtures to make your property safer while increasing your home’s curb appeal.
Professional Lighting Installation
Replacing the lighting fixtures is an easy, cost-effective upgrade that can improve your home’s appearance quickly and noticeably. The complexity of the installation depends on the characteristics of the area, the type of fixture and whether an existing electrical box is available. If needed, we can install a new fixture box and run wires above the ceiling or through the wall. By hiring our licensed electrical contractors, you can be sure that your new lights will be properly installed according to all codes.
To make an appointment or to request an estimate for your Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, North Charleston, and surrounding area home, call Mister Sparky today. Our electricians will be happy to discuss your plans and to help you achieve your lighting goals.
Our electricians are highly-skilled professionals. You’ll receive exceptional customer service, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and straightforward pricing on every job that we complete for you.